- Do not strap your Arc4Health near an injury. It works no matter where the delivery device is located.
- Do not apply any creams or gels to the conductive pads. Only apply conductive gel to the carbon rubber pads, if included.
- Arc4Health is in addition to, and in no way a substitute for, your existing medical policy.
- Always consult a medical expert on health conditions.
- Like any electrical device, do not use your Arc4Health in wet or damp conditions.
- Microcurrent Technology may cause some dehydration. Please ensure you drink sufficient water and stay hydrated when using the Arc4Health device.
- Some people with thin or frail skin may, after prolonged use, develop a sensitivity reaction. This can manifest in a ‘rub' type condition.
- Do not expose any electrical device to water.